Monday, September 30, 2013

Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins #workshop

Handmade charm bracelet by Kim Smith
Handmade charm bracelet by Kim Smith
Lemme Smang It Cam! Birthday Video - Here's a compiled video of my hallmates and I dancing to "Lemme Smang it" for my friend Cameron's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Lemme Smang It Cam! Birthday Video - Here's a compiled video of my hallmates and I dancing to "Lemme Smang it" for my friend Cameron's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Belly button piercing
Belly button piercing
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins #workshop
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft  #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins #workshop
Easy Handmade gift idea
Easy Handmade gift idea

No comments:

Post a Comment