Friday, October 4, 2013

I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!

Red & Handmade. #handmade #crafts
Red & Handmade. #handmade #crafts
Just do it!
Just do it!
Woodstock Handmade Houses
Woodstock Handmade Houses
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
~Eminem, "Lose Yourself"
~Eminem,  "Lose Yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment